Tuesday 8 January 2013

My New Zealand Mini Haul-ish (let's not get technical)

AYA THE SQUIRREL GIRL HERE...

...and no, I did not go down under to New Zealand but my sister who lives there just came home for a visit! And here she is in her natural habitat...
Classy as f***
Does the bun look familiar?


I decided to share with you guys the things that she got for me and at the end is a little sneak peak for my Raccoon partner-in-crime, Arabella. We didn't forget you girl! Thank you so much Ate Tricia! I love you forever <3

On to the haul!


New super soft jammies from Cotton On Body which I think is not
here in the Philippines
Sling bags: PALE PINK WITH GOLD ACCENTS from Forever N-something, the tag was cut ,
BLACK W/ GOLD STUDS from Dotti (kinda looks like the one from Topshop but bigger and in leather)

Gold cross ring from Equip

Sheer grey studded top from Glassons
Orange asymmetrical maxi skirt from Portmans
Perfect for those boho days at school :)

MAC lipstick in Creme Cup which is a favorite of missglamorazzi a favorite Youtuber of my sister's
The photo on the right isn't mine because my other sister from the same mister
brought it with her to her condo in Makati

For those stubborn waterproof mascaras and eyeliners,
Simple Cleansing facial wipes another favorite of missglamorazzi
These round sunnies from somewhere haha
They look like the Prada Baroque style sunglasses which my sister actually has
Arabella, I know you have something like this too, can has photoshoot with them?

For my 50's pinup girl dreams,
a 50's style  bathing suit from Glassons
My sister knows I have a grunge-ey side so she got me these too! Both are from Cotton On and are super soft and comfy for those lazy days when I can get away with just a shirt and leggings.



Here's another sneek peak for you Raccoon. It's so much better than the BBM I sentchoo a while ago.

Canyaseeet?

That's all for my mini haul! But here, you can have old blurry photos of me!




P.S.
Spongebob sheets are off the chain!

Love the forever-12-in-the-head squirrel girl,
Aya

No comments:

Post a Comment