Monday 31 December 2012

Realistic Resolutions

Every year we make our New Year's resolutions and they're almost always the same like be more studious, eat healthy, show kindness etc. This year we wanted to make realistic resolutions that we know for SURE that we animals can fulfill!

AYA'S RESOLUTIONS
Last year, I had three resolutions: Restore my piano skills, Restore my arts and crafts skills and Learn a new skill. I fulfilled only 2 out of the three because well, I'm a lazy squirrel girl. I was able to get back into art with new sketches and projects like the sugar skulls and notepads. I also learned a new skill because of one of my classes at school which was photography! This year I want to:

- Save at least 10-20,000 PHP

- Be more colorful (outfits, personality etc.)

- Be the healthiest I can be in my entire life!

ARABELLA'S RESOLUTIONS

Just about every year I make a list that will make me a better person!(Everyone does hey!)
I cannot anymore remember what it is that made 2012 such a good year because of everything that has happened. I guess this year was good to me and one of the things that can hold proof is that this blog is up and running! The idea was to start this blog to be able to share the little things that we can enjoy in life and having found someone that share the same interests and passion just made it possible and better! two mAAnics are always better than one! This year I will limit myself with three things!

1. DO NOT WASTE THE TIME AND MONEY THAT I DO NOT HAVE

2. SLEEP EARLY, RISE EARLY!

3. CREATE AND SHARE

I'll promise to really stick with my list, 3 shall be ticked off at the end of the year!
2012 you have been wonderful, a great deal of life. See you guys 2013! Hug everyone you love!





So that's that! Tell us your resolutions and if you were able to keep the ones from last year! See you in 2013 with more animal adventures! Happy mAAnic mondays New Year's Eve :)

xx,
Aya and Arabella

No comments:

Post a Comment