Friday 11 January 2013

First Day Kit!

So yesterday was the first day of school and although I did not want to go back to school yet this shark simply cannot skip school, student force problems! Here are the things I prepared to keep me armed and ready and a teeny bit sane for school.

1. White Canvas Bag. Ever since Highschool I have been collecting canvas totes in all sizes. This was the time when people didn't bother to sell recyclable bags. Come 2 thousand and green people became all earth friendly. Not complaining here! This one I got from Muji for only 125 pesos!

2. Hard cover folder with refillable loose sheets. I feel like I'm going to have to write a lot with my last major subject this term! 

3. Assorted pens because I can't have just one. I get bored with just black ink to tell you the truth.

4. Little white eyelet dress from cotton on that I wore for the first day of school. Good-girl peg for the day to earn my professors' trust haha (cue evil laugh)

5. Dotted maroon socks which you can't really tell in the picture, sorry my bad! Didn't wear this with my dress but I'm sure ill overuse them with my sneakers because of our freezing classrooms. A steal for a hundred pesos at muji go get yours now!

6. "It chooses you" by Miranda July. I tell you guys just from the cover tells you that you're in for something 

“All I ever really want to know is how other people are making it through life—where do they put their body, hour by hour, and how do they cope inside of it.” 



7. Lastly, to keep Time. I promise this term to be punctual! Got a Casio black strap watch which I have been obsessed with since last year. Anyway this is perfect since one of my resolutions would be "don't waste time that you do not have".



It's a weird thing that our school started class late since we're known for never having enough breaks (last term we had a day for our term break, how about that?) 

Let me know what you guys prepared for your first day! Made new friends? Like your professors? or anything new during the first day we'd love to hear your stories!

X,
Arabella

No comments:

Post a Comment