Wednesday 7 November 2012

Opposite Day

Hiyaaa

As you guys have noticed we've always been unexpectedly match matchy err Monday so surprisingly we wore totally different styles last Monday!


Arabella's Monday Mood: back to her roots! Boho!
Was really stressed out this day so I opted to wear my mum's hand me down skirt not so fresh from the 80s, this so far is my favorite maxi skirt!


Was able to wear the same outfit all day, this was taken at Ritual which is my favorite organic store, which we'll try to blog about soon!





Aya's Mood: Black and Polished
The funny thing is I got inspired by a kid, my little cousin Gab! I swear she's got taste and almost better clothes than me, runs in theee blood!
Although wearing black can be a drag if you're wearing it head to toe but try mixing different textures, I think it works just fine!
Favorite blazer in the world! Power dressing without the hassle!



 What was your mood last Monday?
XX,
Aya and Arabella

No comments:

Post a Comment