Tuesday 20 November 2012

Halloween 2012

This is so late but hey, who cares? Arabella and I spent our Halloween apart but that doesn't mean we both didn't party it out!

I had a little bash with my friend's from high school at my best friend Jaymee's place. Drinking games left and right plus, snacks that could probably end world hunger. Also, our deal was we had to come in costume so I went back to my 90's kid roots and went as a Power Ranger. Yeah, the red one but not that red one if you know what I mean *ehem* anyway...
DIY costume

Cake balls by Jaymee :)

Cookies still by Jaymee

Customized shot glasses. 30 pieces for 66 pesos!

Left to right: Tony Stark at home, the Red Ranger, Jasmine, a Native American and Adele
Jesus approves.
As for Arabella... Looks like someone stayed in and had the party to herself....
Tryna be a vampire!
Her trusty ol' shark pose!
When girls get bored, sometimes they just have fun on their own!

But the long weekend didn't pass without her spending it with friends and a teeny bit of alcohol... Happiest Birthday to her friend!




To a greater Halloween next year, hope you guys had fun!

next year we shall bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment