Thursday 11 April 2013

Trying: An OOTD and Reflection

EDIT FOR MY FRIENDS: It doesn't matter where we take a vacation. I lost sight of why we were going in the first place. Sorry. Let's just go and remember why we're doing it and who we're doing it for. Mikko. Let's soak up the sun, go out and have some fun just as she would've wanted us to. I can't wait! I love you guys!

I tried my best to channel Arabella's boho bird brain during my best friend's 21st birthday. Either I nailed it or I looked like I could predict the future. Anyway, my friends and I haven't seen each other in a month and for us that's already a decade! I wanted to wear something very loose and boho because we were eating at a buffet so y'know...gotsta hide dat pouch where I keep my extra cookies ifyaknowhatimean.

MY INSPIRATION
She's Marzia Bisognin and Italian YouTuber. She mostly does fashion and DIY videos. Take a look at her channel here.

MY INTERPRETATION

My best friend Jaymee and I.
Rocking the one earring which I nabbed from
another friend's closet nyahaha!

Sported my orange asymmetrical maxi, my
trusty fringe bag from Accessorize
and new flats (the Minuet) from Lulu Swing.

What would boho be without excessive rings, scarves and
bracelets?
That night wasn't really about the chance to dress up but it was about celebrating a birthday and something that for a while, we all forgot we had. So much has changed for me and my group of friends and we won't ever feel the same. At least we're trying. We're trying to grow from what happened together. Been needing this for a while.

"It's just a spark but it's enough to keep me going and when it's dark out, no one's around it keeps glowing."

Love, from someone who tries,
                                         Aya

1 comment: